Customers vote British Airways staff best in Europe in Skytrax World Airline Awards
Customers have voted British Airways staff as the best in Europe at the Skytrax 2019 World Airline Awards. The award recognises the airline’s staff for their friendliness and efficiency, and highlights the consistent excellent service delivered by airport and on-board customer service teams. The airline is celebrating by sharing some of the wonderful stories of its frontline colleagues and their connections to the airline. Alex Cruz, Chairman and CEO of British Airways, said:
Customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re delighted that the hard work and dedication of our colleagues has been recognised with this award. We know that our colleagues make us who we are as an airline, and in our centenary year, we’re incredibly proud of this achievement.
British Airways also won awards for Most Improved Airline in Europe, Best Airline Staff in United Kingdom and Best Cabin Crew in the United Kingdom.
View the full press release here.
- Lead Product Designer Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Head of People Systems Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Head of Technical Strategy and Transformation Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Head of Technical Safety and Quality Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Head of Finance - Passenger Revenue & Receivables Heathrow, United Kingdom