Airport Customer Services
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Customer Experience Agent. There are a number of positions based across multiple locations.
When you work in Airport Customer Services, you’re a friendly face and trusted ambassador for the British Airways brand – as you guide customers through check-in, departure, and boarding. Your role is to make the whole experience simple and hassle-free. It’s about adding little personal touches along the way, and always being ready to answer questions and handle problems. You’ll make customers feel special if you treat each of them as an individual – and always do the right thing for them. As a Customer Experience Agent, you will be responsible for:
· Hosting all our customers throughout the ground customer journey
· Delivering a world-class customer experience by exceeding all our customers expectations
· Full service check-in, ticketing, terminal gate activities and flight connection hosting
· Facilitate safe, secure, on-time departures
· Uncompromising in safety, security, process and regulatory requirements
It’s an exciting time to be at British Airways. We’re growing our global route network, investing in our fleet and transforming the experience we offer customers. We’re people who care – about safety and style, comfort and calm, warm scones and Wi-Fi. Wherever you join us, you’ll feel proud to play a part in our future as we go further to be the airline of choice. The British Airways Experience is more than a flight. For us, it’s about making every single journey special.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
Our people are proud to work for us. They give their all for our customers and each other. So, it’s important to us that everyone feels valued for playing their part. That’s why our rewards go far beyond salaries. You can look forward to a Total Reward Package featuring an attractive retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage options. And yes, there are travel benefits too.
To join us, you need to have a genuine passion for helping people. We are seeking out individuals with:
· Strong, clear, and effective communication skills (must speak, read, and write fluently in English)
· A high standard of personal appearance, will champion BA uniform standards
· Computer and mathematical skills
· Resilient, proactive, and self-confident critical thinkers
· Flexible and adaptable in both disposition and schedule
· Open to change and new ways of working; ability to work independently or on a team
*Must be 18 years of age or older and have urestricted right to live and work in the USA. Must have ability to obtain and retain an airside pass. Must be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Part-time and full-time positions may be available.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply please visit: www.ba.applybyweb.com