San Francisco, California
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Licensed Aircraft Manager. This position will be based at San Francisco International Airport.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To Manage a Station or Shift within their SMM accountability Region.
- To drive cultural and behavioral change aligning to the Corporate values of ‘How we work around here’ with
the aim to support the Leading Global Premium Airline vision for BA.
- Management of manned and agency stations to defined measures of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Colleagues
- To deliver cross regional projects to support the objectives and goals of Line Maintenance globally.
- To build on and strengthen the 3rd party and internal customer partnerships to drive revenue improvement
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- An appropriate EASA66. CAA. FAA basic license
- Appropriate airplane/engine type approvals: A330/340, A380, B744, B777, B787
- EWS User Qualified
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States. If necessary, British Airways will apply for a work permit on your behalf.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with the following subject: Application - Duty Maintenance Manager: SFO (3699)
Working in San Francisco
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.