As we emerge from the toughest challenge in our history we aren’t just adapting, we’re driving an evolution across the airline industry. That evolution calls for new, resilient and detail orientated thinking. If you’re a positive go getter with a passion for collaboration and a desire to drive real change in airline strategy and policy, we want you to join us.
What you’ll do
You’ll be joining our Distribution & Payments team in our Bratislava commercial hub, where you will become a subject matter expert in our distribution and payment policies. You’ll be instrumental in solving problems and finding solutions across Sales and Revenue Management to ba.com and Travel Partners. We want you champion continuous improvement and proactively identify opportunities for business improvement.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor and enforce British Airways Distribution and Payment policies
- Use investigations, data and dashboards to identify issues and take responsibility for solving
- Support implementation and take ownership of new policies
- Make proactive recommendations to implement new or improve existing policies
- Support stakeholders across British Airways by becoming a subject matter expert
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for multi-tasking, flexible and agile self-starters with an eagerness to learn the unknown and support our commercial team in driving change.
- Have either a degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Be an excellent communicator who can make the complex simple
- Have a keen eye for detail with the appetite to understand complex problems
- Be able to manage multiple projects and prioritise effectively
- Ideally have knowledge or experience of how airlines distribute their products either through Airlines, Travel Agents or Technology Providers (e.g. GDS)
What we’ll give you in return
We’re proud of our people and want you to love working with us. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity to progress to more senior roles, as well as a personal training and development programme to help you achieve your goals as well as ours.
As well as this, you’ll get:
- TR card, fully paid by BA
- Permanent contract after probation
- Discounts on flights on British Airways and selected partner airlines for you, family and friends
- Discretionary concessionary flights with BA and c.50 leading airlines after 6 months
- Regular team events and team building activities
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
Wage - From 1400 EUR per month minimum - salary may vary depending on experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status, and welcome applications from Ukrainian citizens. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description us not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Working in Petržalka
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.