Are you a technical specialist who knows distribution and payment inside out? A positive go getter with a passion for internal and external collaboration? With the desire to go beyond the everyday to lead a better future? Join British Airways’ Commercial, Distribution and Payments team in Bratislava as a Distribution Policy Analyst.
Bringing together established knowledge and skills with new thinking and a fresh hunger for success, our team in Bratislava is our offshore commercial hub. It’s where real transformation happens. When the world changes, we don’t only adapt, we drive an evolution across the airline industry. And when that evolution calls for brand-new thinking, a keen eye for detail and future-ready operations, we rise to the challenge as a group of dedicated experts. As a Distribution Policy Analyst, you’ll take on a leading role that ensures third party travel agents and websites abide by our policy rules.
What you’ll do
In your role, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally. From Sales and Revenue Management to ba.com and Travel Partners, you’ll manage relationships and solve problems across the board. You’ll champion efficiency, empower your team and proactively identify opportunities for business improvement.
Your responsibilities are:
- Monitor and enforce British Airways Distribution and Payment policies
- Use investigations, data and dashboards to identify breaches
- Support and take ownership of new policies
- Be a subject matter expert and support stakeholders
- Make proactive recommendations to improve policies
Who we look for
We’re looking for multi-tasking, flexible and agile self-starters with a degree (Bachelors or above) or equivalent work experience. Those with experience working with Travel Agents or Technology Providers (GDS). Those with an appetite to learn industry standard processes and terminology. And those who are creative in their approach to solving problems.
You should be a
- Credible source for stakeholders
- Excellent communicator who makes the complex simple
- Detail-oriented high performer
- Knowledgeable leader with an understanding of how airlines distribute their products to the indirect market and payment infrastructure
Working in Petržalka
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.