Newcastle upon Tyne, England
About us at the Contact Centres
Our Newcastle Contact Centre is one of our network of global contact centres. We have contact centres all around the world, including Manchester, Bremen (Germany), Dubai and Delhi, looking after our global customers throughout their journey with us.
We know at BA that our customer's experience begins long before they enter the airport and often after they return. At BA we are dedicated to providing customer service beyond the airport or on board, this is why our contact centres are so important in delivering this service.
About the role
It’s a full-time role working on a shift basis, your customers will be worldwide and you’ll be the voice of British Airways. Taking inbound calls you will answer queries and change bookings, helping and providing solutions to all kinds of people, to assist them to get to all kinds of places.
To make sure they get the best from us, you’ll recommend additional products and services that suit their needs, taste and budget. Taking care to answer every question first time, you’ll always put customer satisfaction first.
We will give you the freedom to find the best solution for the customer using your knowledge of the vast network BA operates. Every call is different and you will encounter a real variety of customer situations due to the global nature of BA and the vast route network we run. This means that each day brings something new.
About the day to day
A bit about you
· First you will need to register to apply for this vacancy by clicking the apply button on this page.
· You will then be required to complete an online application and answer several application questions.
· Once submitted, your application will then be screened and we will notify you of the outcome.
· If successful after your application has been screened, we will invite you in to an Assessment Centre.
· You will be notified of the outcome of your assessment via your BA account and via email.
What we are offering
As one of our ambassadors we'll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded.
Working in Newcastle upon Tyne
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.