New York, New York
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Key Account Manager. This position will be based at Park Avenue, New York
- Deliver revenue by understanding customer needs and matching to relevant products
- Analyze data and use insights to drive revenue generating/share shifting actions
- Deep coordination of decision-making unit in accounts to expand influence map
- Conduct high touch performance reviews to drive deal performance via face to face
- Negotiation of bespoke deals, implementing SMA activities
- Leverage waiver and favour budget allocation to maximise return of investment
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Upsell opportunities to existing customer base
- Delivery of face to face and digital conferencing/training
- Proactively source market intel and insights and feedback
- Create and execute high touch account development plans for portfolio
- Strengthen relationships by acting as a touchpoint for escalation of issues
- Face of BA/IB to the market, and represent the views from market
- Representation for BA/IB and extensive collaboration with joint business partners
- Promote, educate and drive NDC adoption across market
Skills / Capabilities
- Digitally minded - demonstration of utilizing digital selling and other innovative ways of working to achieve revenue targets
- CRM management
- Global Distribution Systems (GDS) literate
- Knowledge and understanding of New Distribution Capability (NDC)
- Engaging audiences via in person and remote live/virtual presenting
- Understands customer entertainment/event hosting/planning
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Strong work ethic
- Drive and ambition needed to exceed targets
- Ability to work in self-directed environment
- Ability to evaluate data and metrics effectively to ensure focus on commercial opportunities (essential)
- Experience of building productive working internal and external relationships in a multicultural hub-based environment
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years account management or equivalent commercial experience
- Language relevant to the market served
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with the following subject: Application – 4882 – Key Account Manager, NYC – British Airways and answer the following questions: 1.) Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States? 2.) Will you now, or in the future require sponsorship for an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)?
Working in New York
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.