British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Licensed Aircraft Manager. This position will be based at Montreal International Airport (YUL)
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To manage a shift at the station
- To drive cultural and behavioral change aligning to the Corporate values of "How We Work Around Here" with the aim to support the Leading Global Premium Airline vision for BA
- Management of station to defined measures of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Colleagues measures
- To drive cross regional projects to support the objectives and goals of Line Maintenance globally
- To build on and strengthen the 3rd party and internal customer partnerships to drive revenue improvement
Provide operational support on stations
• An appropriate EASA B1 or Transport Canada AME License
• CAA. FAA basic license
• Appropriate airplane/engine type approvals required: B787 & A330
• EWS user Qualified
- Has a thorough understanding of the BA business and operation and is able to deliver against the business requirement
- Management and leadership of line engineers and support staff in a union environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to explain lead and deliver change. (Preferred)
- Strong people management skills at all levels (Preferred)
- An understanding of cultural diversity
- Must be able to travel to support the assigned area.
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States. If selected, BA will help obtain a work visa on your behalf.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Application – Duty Maintenance Manager: Montreal, YUL (3464)
Working in Montreal
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.