About us at the Contact Centres
British Airways Contact Centre Manchester, a centre of excellence amongst our global contact centres.
At BA, our customer's experience begins long before they enter the airport and often after they return. Our contact centres are a vital part in delivering our exceptional service.
About the role
This exciting role is part-time (20 hours minimum contract), following various shift patterns to include evening and / or weekends. Your customers will be worldwide and as the voice of British Airways you will be taking inbound calls, answering queries and changing customer’s bookings. Every call is different and you will encounter a real variety of customer situations meaning that each day brings something new.
You will work with our most loyal customers, the members of our Executive Club. To understand more on the types of products we offer please visit
· To join us, you need to have a genuine passion for helping people and be keen to acquire knowledge of our great destinations
· Your ability to build rapport over the phone and match people with products perfectly will be key to your success
· Strong, clear and effective communication skills are essential in order to ensure that we exceed customer expectations
· Resilient, proactive and self-confident
· Ability to resolve conflict successfully
· Flexible and adaptable, open to change and new ways of working
· Must hold the right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship from British Airways
You will also be required to work full time to complete the 6 weeks fully inclusive training course.
What we are offering
As one of our ambassadors we'll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded.
· Shift payment premiums paid monthly.
· A comprehensive six week training programme to make sure you are fully trained to deal with the variety of customer situations
· The Contact Centre operates 365 days a year between 0730 to 2200 hours.
· Great opportunities to develop your career
· Working in a rewarding, friendly and open environment, where staff are valued and appreciated
· We are based at The Tower Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester. M20 2BA
· To apply for this vacancy click the apply button on this page.
· Once submitted, your application will then be screened and we will notify you of the outcome.
· If successful after your application has been screened, we will invite you in to an Assessment Centre.
· The assessment days will take place in our Manchester contact centre. We will be hosting Assessment Centres throughout 2019.
· If successful we have training courses that will also be running throughout 2019.
Working in Manchester
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.