IAG - Cargo
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Reporting to "Customer Experience Performance & Product Delivery Manager" the PHARMA QUALITY ASSURANCE & GDP MANAGER (RP) SPANISH HUB & OPERATIONS main focus to lead and maintain the GDP (Good Distribution Practice of medical products for human use) Certification in the MAD Hub Operation and assure the highest levels of operational performance in all the Spanish Hub (Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar) managed stations and becoming the primary conduit between Constant Climate customers and internal teams.
- Maintaining the quality systems associated with transportation and supply chain of medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotech products
- Coordinating audits, inspections, customer complaints and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) according to IATA Temperature Control Regulations (TCR) Chapter 17 and EU Good Distribution Practices (GDP) guidelines
- Ensuring that self-inspections are performed at appropriate regular intervals following a prearranged programmed and necessary corrective measures are put in place
- Ensuring that any additional requirements imposed on certain products by national law are adhered to
- Responsible for the Constant Climate Customer Experience & for the continuous improvement in all Spanish Hub managed stations
- Quality focused with strong ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload and capable of making quick and important decisions
- Good planning and analytical skills, able to identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to combine methodological and organized approach to work situations with attention to detail
- English and Spanish is a must
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of PHARMA QUALITY ASSURANCE & GDP MANAGER (RP) SPANISH HUB & OPERATIONS, please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Madrid
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.