IAG - Cargo
Do you have experience of working in a Revenue Management function? Are you a graduate looking for your first professional opportunity?
IAG Cargo are recruiting for Route Analysts to join our Revenue Management Team, based in Madrid, Spain.
As a Route Analyst at IAG Cargo you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of IAG Cargo’s revenue by ensuring we maximise the contribution on each and every flight departure. You will be given your own Route Group to manage, various targets to hit, (load factors, yield etc.), and the freedom to drive strategies to optimise your revenue.
Revenue Management at IAG Cargo is the heartbeat that keeps the Commercial functions of our business operating and ensures revenues are maximised.
It is responsible for setting and offering pricing to our customers and the market; we control the inventory and decide which business can and can’t travel. We also provide the systems which allow bookings to be made, all of which allow us to achieve our core objective; maximising the revenues for IAG Cargo on each and every flight departure across our five stakeholder airlines.
We achieve all this by ensuring we have a complete understanding of the markets we are competing in. We accurately predict and forecast demand trends, understand our customer’s needs and strive to always be one step ahead of the competition. Your route management will be instrumental in the success of our commercial strategies from implementation to success end of year delivery.
Working as part of a team of three to four analysts, you will be responsible for the day to day management of set of routes which are directly linked to our revenue. Your responsibilities will include:
- Exploit revenue management systems and tools to optimise contribution and forecast demand and yield
- Analyse and understand business performance, make effective decisions to improve performance where necessary
- Monitor competitor activity and market share on routes; take rapid action to competitor changes
- Deliver the best mix of product, origin, destination, customer and yield on all routes, providing the best return for IAG Cargo whilst managing risk through agreed trade-up techniques
- Ensure flights are accurately managed to deliver revenue as well as meet the needs of our customers
- Actively manage the aircraft capacity and take appropriate action to ensure hold space is fully utilised
- Contribute to the development of Revenue Management through continuous improvement and project work
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Successful candidates will be invited to join us for telephone interviews on 12 and 13 March.
Face to face interviews will take place in Madrid on 26 March.
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- The opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme
- Candidates with “certificado de discapacidad” are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate must have the right to work and live in Spain.
Working in Madrid
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.