Los Angeles, California
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Licensed Aircraft Manager. This position will be based at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To Manage a Station or Shift within his SMM accountability Region.
- To drive cultural and behavioral change aligning to the Corporate values of ‘How we work around here’ with the aim to support the Leading Global Premium Airline vision for BA.
- Management of manned and agency stations to defined measures of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Colleagues measures.
- To deliver cross regional projects to support the objectives and goals of Line Maintenance globally.
- To build on and strengthen the 3rd party and internal customer partnerships to drive revenue improvement
- An appropriate EASA66. CAA. FAA basic license
- Appropriate airplane/engine type approvals: A330, A380, B744, B777, B787
- EWS user Qualified
- Knowledgeable in HS&E for area of responsibility
- Knowledgeable in the aviation regulatory requirements for the area of responsibility
- Management and leadership of line engineers and support staff in a union environment. (Preferred)
- Experience in managing change in an aircraft maintenance environment.
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with the following subject: Application – 3147- Duty Maintenance Manager - Los Angeles (LAX) – British Airways.
Working in Los Angeles
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.