Los Angeles, California
Cargo & Ground Operations
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Reporting to the RCM Americas, the Area Commercial Manager's role involves:
- Being Accountable for revenue delivery for West USA through granular management of data and customers
- Leading the 5-member commercial team and managing general sales agent relationships
- Optimising flight and sales performance across the known schedule and growing beyond the capacity ceiling via use of RFS and focussing on green feed across the region.
- Driving Premium product penetration across the area through coaching and influencing existing team to remain focused on network and product strength ahead of price.
- Delivering regional commercial plan initiatives whilst devising local initiatives
- Creating flexible yet efficient sales plans that allow flex of key variables such as price, product, destination, weight-break etc.
- Leveraging GKA’s to drive optimal returns based on global relationships and spend, working collaboratively with GKAM and RKAM.
- Driving central strategic initiatives with the local geography teams (e.g E-AWB, online bookings, salesforce optimisation
- Negotiating with and managing performance of customers and suppliers
- Sales and corporate governance through highest levels of conformance across all touch points including but not limited to reservations, pricing and flight planning.
- Managing appropriate marketing spend to help deliver the commercial task in the most cost-effective manner
- Budgeting and managing business performance against both cost and revenue budget
A requirement of this role is to have the Right to Live and Work in the USA
The role will be based in the USA (Los Angeles)
To apply, please send your resume and answers to the following question to IAGC.Recruitment@iagcargo.com
Can you tell us what you think the key challenges and opportunities for IAG Cargo will be over the next two years?
We also kindly request that you advise your salary expectation for this role - Do not share information about what you currently earn, provide your expectation only
Working in Los Angeles
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.