Los Angeles, California
Cargo & Ground Operations
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
- Responsible for generating revenue from the customer base in assigned geographic areas. They have administrative responsibility which includes sales calling planning and reporting, maintaining up to date account information, developing actions plans for their assigned territory, developing quarterly action plans and sales call reports and providing market intelligence in the form of reports and ad hoc market feedback to the Sales Manager.
- Work closely with internal GKAM/RKAM team members to deliver the key regional commercial initiatives via relationship management, direct sales propositions and marketing campaigns.
- Maximize business opportunities through direct customer interface and within a portfolio of accounts to be managed in line with the regional IAG Cargo business plan objectives.
- Deliver annual account targets defined in terms of revenue, market share and “quality net net revenue” and product growth linking into corresponding targets for region.
- Ensure customer focus and delivery is maintained through monthly measurement & communications via monthly business review meetings with the customers.
- Responsible for achieving revenue and tonnage targets for full IAG Cargo product line with focus on Premium Products.
- Develops sales call patterns which are consistent with area business objectives and reflect effective time and territory management to maximize customer interaction and customer interface.
- A minimum of 25 Sales Calls planned and completed weekly and updated in IAG Cargo Sales Force.
- Negotiates short, medium and long-term pricing initiatives to mutual benefit which are consistent with Area and Regions revenue goals and pricing guidelines.
- Develops action plans consistent with Area and Regions objectives and strategy.
- Manages customer performance against agreed targets and identifies and addresses shortfalls.
A requirement of this role is to have the Right to Live and Work in the USA
The role will be based in the USA (Los Angeles)
To apply, please send your resume and answers to the following question to IAGC.Recruitment@iagcargo.com
- Can you tell us what you think the key challenges and opportunities for IAG Cargo will be over the next two years?
We also kindly request that you advise your salary expectation for this role - Do not share information about what you currently earn, provide your expectation only
Working in Los Angeles
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.