Cargo & Ground Operations
Transport Services Agent, Heathrow Operations
(Ground Operations Agent Level)
Salary - in the region of £25,500 including shift pay (basic salary £20,024 per annum)
Sign on bonus of £1,000, payable in two instalments (£500 in month 3 and £500 in month 6) - external applicants only
This role qualifies for the referral scheme
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? As a member of the Ground Transport Team you will be responsible for safely transporting our customers and colleagues and ensuring their journey is seamless. We are looking for colleagues who are customer orientated, safety focused and committed to the highest standards to join our team.
We have a number of opportunities to join the Ground Transport Team as a Transport Services Agent (TSA) – Ground Operations Agent Level. The Transport Services Agent role is vital to Heathrow Operation.
*Please note to be eligible for this opportunity you must hold a current Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCV) DVLA Cat D licence*
In return, you will receive the buzz of working in an exciting, fast paced environment, underpinned by world class training and fantastic development opportunities. That’s not to mention the competitive salary, shift allowances and generous concessions.
At British Airways we offer a wide range of flexible benefits such as:
- Flexible Benefits Scheme. Our new flexible benefits scheme is available to colleagues and will offer a range of benefits to choose from including a market-leading defined contribution (DC) pension, helping you save for the future. The scheme gives colleagues choice and more control over your benefits and how you spend the contributions that you will receive from British Airways. The range of benefits to choose from include - critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, additional life insurance cover, private medical insurance, dental plan and healthcare cash plan.
- Fly the World (Staff Travel). From day one, you can purchase discounted commercial tickets, known as ‘Hotline’ tickets, for your own use or for friends and family. On joining, you’ll be eligible for unlimited standby and premium standby fares, for you and your nominees, With BA. After a qualifying period this will extend to other partner airlines. After five years, you’ll also be eligible to one concession per year for you and your nominees to use on any eligible route on our network. Taxes and charges apply.
- Cargo Concession. After six months, you’ll be entitled to an annual cargo concession of up to 250kg to transport personal property on our network – you only have to pay 10% of the applicable Air Cargo Tariff.
- Well-Being. Wellbeing sponsors and advisers across British Airways promote a number of wellbeing and inclusion initiatives. We also offer a variety of other benefits to help you develop as a professional and stay healthy and productive.
- You can enjoy special discounts and savings on a range of products such as hotels to tie in with your staff travel trip.
- Car Parking. At our Westbase site near Heathrow, you can park for free for up to two weeks when you go on holiday – a big saving!
- BA Clubs. Provide a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities, with free membership in your first year. Get involved in anything from athletics to yachting, angling to yoga.
This role is not eligible for sponsorship, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.