IAG - Cargo
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
- You will support the Product Manager with the day to day management of all specialised cargo products, including but not limited to Live Animals, Human Remains and Secure products, working across the business to ensure smooth and on-promise delivery to IAG customers. Support for the strategic view of the cargo product improvements so that we are the carrier of choice.
- Excellent Customer service skills, passion and high levels of energy to manage very sensitive products are a must have.
- Out of Hours assistance might be required when dealing with Customer’s queries.
This is an exciting opportunity, one that is never dull and will challenge all your skills and expertise. A love of animals and compassion for them and their owners is a must as we ship everything from cats and dogs to lions, snakes, turtles and more. They all rely on us to get them to their destination safely, so it is important to be able to prioritise your work, so we deliver for our customers each and every time.
- You will support the product manager in the day to day activities of the cargo products and the wider strategy of the products
- You will work closely with all the stakeholders of end-to-end processes for the products involved in order to deliver on our promise to the customers;
- Ensure that customer service is delivered to the highest level, with excellent communication to all parties involved which will protect the revenue of the business
- Ensure that all regulatory, legal and safety requirements are always met when dealing with Customers & products;
- Coordinate response across the business in case of major disruptions for the products
- Always take proactive measures to minimalize disruption to the customer and products
- Constantly be looking for ways to improve the product end-to-end handling (continuous improvement)
- Become a point of contact for all customers
- Able to perform report creation and analysis work, Power Point presentations.
- Cover for the Product Manager when out of the office.
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.