Cargo & Ground Operations
Purpose of the Role
Delivering operational excellence in their area of the London Operation, playing a key part in the wider jigsaw of the London Operation for IAG Cargo on a day today basis. To lead, inspire and motivate a team of frontline Team Leaders and Agents to deliver the best possible service to our customers. Delivering high standards as productive as possible. Continually looking for ways to improve.
- Disciplined delivery of IAG cargo operating procedures at a local level to ensure legislative and operational compliance
- Coach and support Team Leaders to run the day to day shift by ensuring that the environment, facilities, systems and materials are available to deliver a smooth and efficient operation
- Manage team of direct reports including, Performance management, including regular 1-1s.
- Accountable for the health, safety and security of the site whilst on shift to comply with operational and legislative requirements
- To ensure open communications with a constant feedback loop at all levels
- To ensure that the unit operates to the highest standards of customer service in order to maximise customer satisfaction
- To manage data within multiple systems, ensuring a high level of customer service delivery and proactive customer recovery
- Champion Customer Experience within the area
- Support and drive the delivery of Area measures and performance standards
- Support and take accountability for delivery of key assigned projects
- Accountable for out of hours representation of the management team covering issues around health, safety and security
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.