IAG - Cargo
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company.
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
Purpose of the Role
As a senior strategy analyst at IAG Cargo you will be responsible for providing the main analytical input for a variety of strategic projects, carrying out market and competitor analysis, presenting insights and influencing key stakeholders. As well as helping shape the Business Plan you will be involved in ad hoc pieces of analysis, often analysing new problems or opportunities for the first time.
- Provide analytical and strategic support for the Business Plan. This includes horizon scanning, competitor, market and trend analysis but also supporting the business with their strategic roadmap and tracking progress of strategic initiatives.
- Provide analytical support for market demand and capacity forecasts.
- Review internal forecasts and provide external insights to support effective decision making
- Create and update high quality Board and Management committee papers or presentations. Support the preparation of the board papers and other executive documents.
- Provide expertise in complex data analysis consultancy to support key project priorities and ensure robust decision making
- Provide analytical and strategic support in various strategic projects
- Work cross-functionally across IAG Cargo and the IAG Group to ensure delivery of key business priorities
- Support the Head of Business planning, reporting and strategy and the wider team’s deliverables.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Senior Strategy Analyst, please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.