HR & Legal
This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else
We have an opportunity to join our fabulous Reward team for up to 12 months to cover a period of parental leave. You will be responsible for shaping our benefits strategy and how we deliver that to our colleagues.
- Work with the Reward Manager (Benefits) to develop the company’s flexible benefits strategy globally crafting flexible benefit policies, processes, tools and principles
- Provide strategic consultancy to HR Business Partners and Line areas on flexible benefits policy and design.
- Lead the transformation of BA’s staff travel proposition, strategy and delivery.
- Deliver and plan for changes and improvements in strategy and processes, understanding the current and future business drivers, including undertaking benchmarking activities
- Providing guidance/ supervision to junior team members.
- Lead and manage portfolio of external suppliers to support key benefit programme development and implementation.
- Degree in Business/Numerical subject or equivalent experience
- Professional Qualification (or part qualified) CIPD or equivalent experience
- Experience of designing and delivering benefits change programmes
- Experience of influencing and engaging complex groups including Trade Unions
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a fantastic reward package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development, you’ll have access to our competitive reward and benefits package. This includes core company paid benefits such as a Defined Contribution pension scheme, generous Life Assurance cover and a whole host of options to support your physical, mental and financial well-being. You can also sign up for a range of voluntary benefits such as Private Medical cover, Dental and Critical Illness cover, Technology Scheme and Cycle to Work. And of course, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefit of staff travel as soon as you join us
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.