Harmondsworth, United Kingdom
In this role to you will ensure effective delivery of exciting resource plans in line with operational requirements and the successful management of a team. You will be responsible for the delivery of short-term resource plans to Inflight Customer Experience (IFCE), Flight Ops or Heathrow business areas. For example, this could involve working alongside a team of managers overseeing Cabin Crew roster compliance, working with partners within training and supporting other operational areas.
Whilst this is not a HR role, this is mid-level resource manager role that involves performance management of Resource Delivery Coordinators and ability to have a good understanding of the financial plans for the business areas you look after, to support with reconciling variances to forecasted spend.
About the Role
- Accountable for the delivery of a best in class planning function.
- Integral part of the Ops Planning team, interfacing with Stakeholders across operational areas.
- Management of Resource Delivery Coordinators, empowering decision making and accountability.
- Integrate with wider operations planning team to identify, scope and deliver improvements to the operational planing process.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within BA, you’ll have access to our competitive reward and benefits package. This includes core company paid benefits such as a Defined Contribution pension scheme, generous Life Assurance cover and a whole host of options to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing. You can also sign up for a range of voluntary benefits such as Private Medical cover, Dental and Critical Illness cover, Technology Scheme, Cycle to Work and Electric Car Scheme. And of course, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefit of staff travel as soon as you join us.
Other benefits include:
- Enrolment as a member of the British Airways Pension Plan (BAPP)
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 additional days of paid leave in lieu of Bank Holidays, prorated according to contractual hours.
- Season Ticket Loan scheme allows you to purchase an annual season ticket for your train and/or tube journey to work and spread the cost, which is deducted from your salary, over 10 months
- Annual membership upfront for Gymflex and the cost of the annual membership then be deducted from your pay over 12 months
Staff travel benefits:
- On completion of 1 years’ eligible service, one annual bookable concession on BA, upgradeable to Club World.
- Unlimited standby concessions on BA.
- Unlimited premium standby concessions on BA.
- Hotline tickets on BA - discounted bookable tickets for family and friends.
- Unlimited standby concessions other airlines with whom BA has an agreement.
- On completion of 20 years’ eligible service, an additional annual bookable concession on BA, upgradeable to Club World.
- Unlimited standby concessions on other airlines with whom BA has an agreement.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.