IAG - Cargo
Are you looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Reporting to the Compliance Standards Manager, the Quality Assurance Manager will have responsibility to manage a quality assurance programme and a team of quality auditors providing oversight to IAGC of the performance of its global operations across the IAG operating companies in regard to both its regulatory requirements and the standards of IAGC, through the development and delivery of a quality assurance programme.
- Directly manage a team of quality auditors.
- Provide support and advise to the regions in fields of aviation security, health & safety and quality management.
- Develop and manage an audit inspection plan for the IAGC network to ensure compliance with EASA OPS and other regulations, each operating companies policy and IAG Cargo’s standards. Where shortfalls exist make appropriate recommendations and monitor completion.
- Produce clear and concise reports on findings, observations and recommendations through the various tools of the quality programme.
- Support the compliance standards manager in the development and ongoing maintenance of the combined global standards across IAGC.
- Act as the focal point for each of the OpCo’s quality teams to ensure the requirements of the Management System are being met and to identify synergies for IAG.
- Highly analytical and financially literate
- Skilled and practiced negotiator
- Able to find solutions to complex problems satisfying multiple projects on time
- Skilled at multiple stakeholder management
- Proactively and constructively challenges assumptions and approaches at all levels
- Displays confidence and resilience, with energy to deliver results. Deadline focused and makes time critical decisions effectively
- Strong contract and supplier management skills
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Quality Assurance Manager, please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.