IAG - Cargo
IAG Cargo are recruiting for a Quality and Compliance Executive to support the business with ensuring that cargo is handled and transported safely, securely and in compliance with regulatory and company procedures.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring that our external service suppliers are upholding our policies and procedures and ensuring that these are aligned to EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Ops, so you’ll be expected to travel across our network and visit stations across the globe to conduct compliance checks.
Our primary function is security and safety, so we regularly check that the documented procedures within our operating manual are closely followed and identify, report on and approve both corrective and preventative actions on areas for improvement. In order to identify trends and ensure a consistent approach, you will be responsible for producing audit reports.
- Support the development of an audit inspection plan and actively deliver to that plan for the IAGC network to ensure compliance with EASA OPS and other regulations, each operating companies policy and IAG Cargo’s standards. Where shortfalls exist make appropriate recommendations and monitor completion.
- Production of trend analysis, metric collection, analytics and reporting across all operations, ensuring transparency across the network.
- Produce clear and concise reports on findings, observations and recommendations through the various tools of the quality programme.
- Provide support and advise to the regions in fields of aviation security, health and safety and quality management.
- Play a leading role in the design and maintenance of the IAG Cargo Handling Manual defining cargo standards, processes and responsibilities in line with business and regulatory needs across IAG Cargo.
- Carry out investigation of safety and security incidents as required and directed by Compliance management.
- Support the process of obtaining and maintaining regulatory approvals where they are required.
- To be highly analytical with ability to interpret data in constructive way
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiations skills at all levels of the organisation
- Confidence to challenge
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Be results driven with capability to manage multiple projects to specified deadlines
- Higher education or relevant experience
- Quality Auditor (preferable)
- NEBOSH or equivalent (preferable)
As part of our growing workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including:
- 26 days holiday
- Defined Contribution pension scheme (starting at 8%)
- Good development prospects
- Flight benefits
- The opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.