Cargo & Ground Operations
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Moving from traditional RevMan to dynamic pricing is an essential strand of IAGCs business strategy encompassing both the RevMan and Pricing disciplines. This role will support that transformation, by helping to define key data flows and delivering key data driven insights into the combined RM and Pricing processes, supporting the continued search for optimal pricing.
- Subject matter expert for all data and data flows into and out of pricing and revman tools
- Deriving insight from analysis of pricing and other commercial data and business processes to uncover opportunities for improvement
- Working with RM, Pricing and Sales to implement changes identified
- Identifying and creating key metrics and models to support and measure improvements to the pricing and revenue management processes
- Support the development of new price-products to support upsell and cross sell capabilities.
- No responsibility for day to day RM or Pricing activities
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.