Cargo & Ground Operations
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Reporting to the Operations Performance Manager, the People Performance Lead role is to successfully implement, track and continuously improve people management processes and policies to ensure a consistently high performing workforce with attendance levels at or better than industry benchmarks.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient application for people management process and policies.
- Act as an expert advisor to operational area, providing guidance and support to Departmental Manager and Operational Managers.
- Accountable for tracking, reporting and monitoring all people metrics within area of responsibility.
- Identify trends and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Provide a holistic view of people performance with a detailed understanding of area of responsibility. Adopt best practice for managing people.
- Deputise for the Operations Performance Manager and cover for time in supporting other operational areas.
- Line or matrix management of team administrators supporting designated operational area.
Please note, you must hold or be able to hold an airside pass.
As part of our workforce, you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it!
You will need to have the right to work in the UK at the time of application.
Please note, this is a full time 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.