Cargo & Ground Operations
Do you have experience with advising on policies, leading a team, analysing data and embedding change within an operational area? If so are you looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
Reporting to the Operations Performance Manager the People Performance Executive will be responsible for successfully implement, track and continuously improve people management processes and policies to ensure a consistently high performing workforce to ensure IAG Cargo achieves and surpasses its operational and attendance targets.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient application of people management process and policies (including attendance, conduct and performance) within designated operational area
- Act as an expert advisor to operational area, providing guidance and support to Department Manager and Operational Managers
- Accountable for tracking, reporting and monitoring of all people metrics within area of responsibility
- Identify trends and make recommendations to improve performance
- Provide a holistic view of people performance with a detailed understanding of area of responsibility
- Adopt a best practice approach to managing people
- Deputise for Operations Performance Manager and cover for team in supporting other operational areas
- Line or matrix management of team administrators supporting designated operational area
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within one of the following sectors; FMCG, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics or Transportation
- Relevant experience in managing people issues
- Experience of analysing and reporting data around people performance
- Experience of taking data trends and improving key people performance metrics
- Ideally have experience of working with Trade Union representatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of communicating with stakeholders of all levels
- Able to prioritise effectively and manage multiple and conflicting tasks effectively
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of People Performance Executive please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.