IAG - Cargo
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Operations Strategy the Operations Performance Analysts role is to provide analytical decision support for strategic problems being worked on by the Operations Strategy team and ensure that data and insight is available in a timely and relevant way to support the operations business. Define and deliver near-real time and historic performance measures to support operational delivery. Proactively seek out and lead operational improvement projects to improve performance.
- Work with all Worldwide Operations teams to agree an appropriate suite of operational metrics underpinning cost, customer experience and employee targets
- Represent Worldwide Operations across IAG Cargo to ensure operational data requirements are clear and delivered
- Analyse performance data trends and conduct root cause analysis to identify prioritised opportunities for improvement
- Scope and lead or support improvement projects as required
- Help to determine Worldwide Operations strategy taking into account trends, technology and inhouse data
- Provide operational data and insight in order to determine short term tactical resourcing across operational areas
- Contribute to the definition, elaboration, communication and implementation of worldwide operations strategy.
- Provide analytical input in to Financial Plan through tracking resource costs and contributing to informed planning assumptions
- Support the data requirements to ensure the provision of daily workload forecasts
- Ensure accurate, timely and relevant data and insight is provided to continuously improve operational performance
- High level of self-organisation, motivation and management independence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to build and develop effective working relationships across all levels
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Highly numerate and able to work with complex and often conflicting data, synthesizing complex information into key issues
- Clear, logical thinker, able to shape a project and formulate methodologies from weak descriptions
- Able to present results of complex analysis clearly and confidently
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Operations Performance Analyst, please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.