Cargo & Ground Operations
Do you want to help shape the data that IAG Cargo uses to analyse our operational performance across our Worldwide Operation? If you have experience in defining performance measures and setting up analysis tools to measure them, then this is a great chance to join our team of performance analysts.
As one of our Performance Analysts you will provide analytical support across the Worldwide Operations team, where you will deliver high quality, timely, business critical analysis. On a daily basis you will analyse and interpret complex qualitative and quantitative data; draw conclusions to identify opportunities for improvement and present findings in a tangible format that suit the needs of the relevant audience.
This role is our interface between the Business Insights team and the Operation to ensure that appropriate analytical support is provided to give context to our operational performance.
These insights are produced via a variety of systems and project work to support longer term strategic decision making.
On a daily basis you will:
- Produce in-depth analysis making use of multiple data sources or solutions
- Use a range of analytical techniques and develop new ways to display the data that is easy to understand
- Use a range of software products to support analysis including Excel, Python, Teradata SQ, PowerPoint and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Utilise analytical expertise to provide insight that helps identify performance improvement
- Ensure accurate, timely and relevant data is provided to continuously improve operational performance
Whilst it is not essential that candidates already have experience of working in or an understanding of airline operations and cargo, you will need to embrace the operation and understand how it works in order to be successful in this role.
We will consider graduate level candidates, but ultimately, you need to have excellent communication skills, a high numerical ability and be an experienced user of Microsoft Excel.
You will also be confident with ambiguity, be capable of building effective relationships and have a commitment to continuous improvement.
As part of our growing workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including:
- 26 days holiday
- Defined contribution pension scheme (starting at 8% contribution).
- Good development prospects
- Flight benefits
- Discounts with many high street retailers
- The opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between.
Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company.
We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
We are one of the world's leading cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.