Cargo & Ground Operations
IAG Cargo an operating company of the FTSE 100 organisation International Airlines Group is currently looking to add a Network Executive to join our industry leading Network and Alliances team, based in our Head Office at Heathrow Airport.
Reporting to the Head of Network, this role will be specifically responsible for the development, implementation and management of outsourced capacity programmes and future capacity agreements for IAG Cargo, whilst ensuring that IAG Cargo benefits from the best network and fleet available. This is through the planning, development and management of both IAG and third party flown capacity. This role is a very high-profile role, and a genuinely unique opportunity, within IAGC Network and Alliances to manage multi-million Euro programmes.
- Develop a comprehensive picture of the requirements for capacity across the business using input from the Sales force and market data.
- Ensure that third party programmes generate committed commercial revenues and subsequent contribution to IAG Cargo.
- Jointly with commercial teams, identify, evaluate and implement commercial opportunities with new providers and on new routes.
- Ensure provision of financial data and management information relating to the programmes. Evaluation of route performance, commercial trends e.g. density, yield etc. Address issues and shortfalls with the relevant stakeholders.
- Be the champion within IAG Cargo for the programmes. Ensuring that sufficient inter-departmental resource, focus and communication is in place.
- Supplier management and provision of support for business cases, route changes/ evaluations, tenders and negotiations of rates and contracts.
- Identification of underperforming routes, provision of action plans to correct performance, including cancellation recommendations.
- Drive outsourced capacity performance and assist in developing new capacity opportunities, to increase turnover and decrease costs.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in a planning or finance role managing across the whole business cycle would be preferred.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately, ability to make decisions and present findings concisely, with insightful commentary.
- Able to manage conflicting and changing demands in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in cargo commercial areas and supplier management is ideally preferred, Spanish and/ or other languages would also be an asset.
- Advanced capability and experience of MS Office products. As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, childcare vouchers, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme. To apply for the position of Network Executive please use the ‘apply now’ function.
- We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, childcare vouchers, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Network Executive please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.