Brands and Customer
At British Airways, we take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are.
If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else.
The British Airways Menu Development Executive is responsible for assisting with the inflight catering strategy and proposition for all cabins in line with the corporate brand and cabin proposition. You will ensure the menu designs are suitable for the bands across the British Airways network and provide a differentiated standard, to remain competitive and meets the customer expectations. Working with SMEs (subject matter experts) on menu designs and menu presentations across the various Catering units and ensuring they follow the BA style guide and operational budgets.
The following experience will be necessary for this role:-
- Catering and / or restaurant industry experience
- Significant experience of proposition development and the process from initial insights through to a fully specified proposition
- Sound understanding of new product development built up through academic studies and / or job experience
- Good understanding of research techniques built up through direct experience
- Ability to design and map a process to deliver the desired end-to-end inflight customer experience
- Sound commercial understanding and knowledge of the travel industry, and ideally an awareness of other sectors and the way insights can be applied in our world
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.