Want to use your creative and analytical mind to support our full-service global airline and be a part of our future? When the world changes, we don’t only adapt, we drive an evolution across the airline industry. And when that evolution calls for brand-new thinking, a keen eye for detail and future-ready operations, we rise to the challenge as a group of dedicated experts.
Do you want to be the driving force behind our B2B communications and engagement strategy? Work with sales teams to activate communications? Develop step-change improvements in capabilities and deliver best-in-class communications and engagement for our B2B customers and partners? As Manager – Global Sales Communication and Engagement, you will lead the Global Sales Communications & Engagement team at British Airways. The role reports to the Head of Global Sales.
What you’ll need:
- Huge drive and ambition
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Highly numerate and analytically competent
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce, for communications, marketing and relationship management (preferred)
- Digitally savvy and commercially aware
- Constructive challenger
- Strong and intuitive people manager
- Subject matter expert in Communications best practice, ways of working & systems
- Excellent leadership and development capabilities
- Degree/equivalent qualification or relevant work experience (essential)
- A valid passport with unrestricted right to travel
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.