IAG - Cargo
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
- Responsible for the tactical optimisation of capacity and demand within the 14 day live Cargo window in order to generate revenue benefit, improved Customer Service and a stable handover to operational teams
- Working closely with Inventory teams and supporting profitability optimisation, tactical set up requirements and tactical revenue opportunities (call forward, baggage optimisation)
- Manage a team on a shift basis, providing out of hours support and consultancy to Inventory teams
- Optimisation of network focus – line, freighter, trucking routing optimisation; cost optimisation; gateway and recovery optimisation
- Backlog Management – provide solutions and support, and protect appropriate capacity for any recovery, providing reporting and insight to key stakeholders over Cargo
- Interface with BA Ops teams for tactical capacity deployment to support improved recovery and Customer Experience
- Manage forward booking window to optimise booking profiles across the network to free up future saleable capacity and ensure load factors/revenue fully optimised
- Manage backlog recovery process & reporting – protect capacity for recovery, optimise gateways, review solutions with key stakeholders across inventory and sales teams to drive improved customer experience
- Review live baggage requirements in order to tactically optimise capacity for cargo demand and generate incremental revenue through clawback/better forecasting of requirements
- Act as the central interface with OpCo pax teams to get insight into baggage policy by sector, challenge ramp/loading processes and support Inventory teams with longer term set up requirements
- Provide out of hours support to Inventory teams, as well as providing tactical consultation and support to live window activities (Critical quoting, project shipments, allocations, restrictions)
- Provide commercial support to tactical queries and facilitate acceptance
- Align closely with Hub teams to support operational and flight planning integration
- Centralise booking queue and alerts queue processes and manage tactically
- Develop robust process mapping for key activities and adopt a Continuous Improvement framework to further deliver revenue benefit
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.