Brands and Customer
At British Airways, we take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are.
If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else.
As an Inflight Hospitality Design Executive you will be responsible for embedding a hospitality culture in line with the British Airways vision and principles. You will develop hospitality standards and be responsible for a portfolio which will include either premium cabins or non-premium cabins. This will incorporate the end-to-end experience, making it seamless through from ground to air, working in close co-operation with our Ground teams. You will also lead the Service Delivery team within our Inflight Customer Experience department to successfully launch change initiatives that deliver value and cabin propositions.
We are looking for someone who has:-
- Extensive experience either in a 5 star hotel or high quality restaurant, having a solid in-depth knowledge of all F&B related areas and of market/industry trends
- Experience in an airline in a leadership role and in-depth knowledge of the lifecycle of products
- Excellent understanding of digital infrastructure/platform technologies and disruptive solutions, with a good knowledge of delivering data analytic outcomes to address challenges
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data to support decision making
- Ability to work across teams and influence internally to deliver change
- Project /portfolio management skills
- Good understanding of quality management and risk management principles and processes
- Strong and passionate communicator
- Positive and supportive approach to delivering change
- A ‘customer focussed’ individual that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.