Harmondsworth, United Kingdom
HR & Legal
This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else
As we’re on a journey to become a Better BA, this is the perfect time to accelerate our Inclusion and Diversity plans, the opportunities ahead of us are huge. This role will play a key part in delivering our I&D strategy by supporting our colleague network groups to improve Inclusion and delivering projects that will really make a difference to diversity at British Airways. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders to drive change across different demographic areas and ensure that our communication and awareness on I&D is excellent.
Key duties will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders to implement I&D projects linked to all aspects of inclusion and diversity.
- Working with Internal Communications and Brands on development of Internal & external communication materials.
- Ensuring that all our content including policies & training on I&D internally and externally is excellent and engaging.
- Leading on the execution and delivery of our Inclusion calendar providing guidance to Communications and our Colleague Network groups to deliver activity that promotes awareness and belonging linked to our strategy.
- Scoping, leading, and delivering successful I&D stakeholder events.
- Supporting our colleague network groups ensuring there is strong governance in place.
- Extremely passionate about Inclusion & diversity, you’re naturally curious are always learning or looking for ways to improve.
- Ability to build relationships & collaborate with a range of stakeholders.
- Solution focused; problem solving, and action orientated.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail & ability to create engaging I&D content.
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within BA, you’ll have access to our competitive reward and benefits package. This includes core company paid benefits such as a Defined Contribution pension scheme, generous Life Assurance cover and a whole host of options to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing. You can also sign up for a range of voluntary benefits such as Private Medical cover, Dental and Critical Illness cover, Technology Scheme, Cycle to Work and Electric Car Scheme. And of course, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefit of staff travel as soon as you join us
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.