IAG - Cargo
Are you a Financial Reporting Manager looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A the Reporting Manager will be responsible for delivery of meaningful financial reporting on IAG Cargo’s business performance across the combination of British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Level and IAG Cargo Ltd’s ledgers.
Reporting covering IAG Cargo - Turnover of over €1.1bn and operating costs of €0.7bn, accounted for across 5 different group legal entities – British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Level and IAG Cargo Limited.
- Lead monthly forecasting processes
- Accountability for consolidating management accounts for of IAG Cargo revenues and cost for all Operation companies (British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Level and IAGCL) and submissions to Operation companies and IAG
- Run tight month, quarter and year end reporting cycles ensuring all deliverables are met across multiple Operation company ledgers
- Produce monthly Business Performance Report for IAG Cargo Board and IAG Cargo Leadership Team
- Provide monthly financial analysis to Head of Reporting and FP&A IAG Cargo and CFO IAG Cargo
- Deliver monthly and quarterly updates on IAGC financial performance to stakeholders
- Provide monthly variance analysis (movements versus last forecast, financial plan and last year), with appropriate commentary
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Level & IAG Financial Reporting Teams
- Lead and develop a highly skilled finance team to maximise their potential
- Proactively identify and articulate opportunities to add value
- Continuous improvement of service levels and business processes, proactively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Holds qualified accountant status (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) or qualified by relevant experience
- Strong accounting background, including reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
- Proven experience of both managing and working within a professional team adhering to challenging deadlines
- The ability to collect & organise financial data, interpret its significance & provide management with clear & concise reports
- Demonstrates ability to influence to achieve buy-in from key stakeholders; communicates effectively and inspires people at all levels
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Reporting Manager please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.