Cargo & Ground Operations
IAG Cargo an operating company of the FTSE 100 organisation International Airlines Group is currently looking to add a Technology Change Project Manager to join the Technology Change Team at London Heathrow Airport.
IAG Cargo has defined a strategic direction and is undertaking step changes to achieve the strategy. Many of the change initiatives required enabling technology to be built and introduced to the business. Business teams require support, guidance and management to embed the changes and deliver the benefits
Reporting to the Technology Test Manager the Technology Change Project Manager will help the business understand what the technology will enable, what process changes need to take place, arrange any training required, guide the business and technical resources through testing, coordinate implementation including any modifications to the team processes and structures, and track benefits.
- Help business teams implement change to processes associated with the introduction of new technology
- Facilitate delivery through a culture of continuous improvement, acting as a champion for driving day-to-day process improvement
- Responsible for successful project initiation, including business case approval, planning and delivery in line with internal control and financial guidelines
- Lead and manage projects to support and deliver the IAG Cargo business objectives
- Manage project costs that ensure the profitability of the business is maximised
- Ensure open communications with a constant feedback loop at all levels
- Relationship and supplier management with external suppliers as well as IAG IT and key stakeholders during the project lifecycle to ensure design and delivery solutions meet business needs
- Ensure that project delivery results in customer satisfaction
- Manage projects within the defined governance framework including running steering groups and attending governance meetings.
- Set up and effectively run Project Governance Groups as necessary and provide regular updates to Head of Departments and or IAG Cargo Leadership Team as required.
Key Skills and Experience
- Accredited Project Management training such as Prince2, PMP or equivalent
- Accredited process analysis or change management skills
- Proven change management experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Supplier and stakeholder management
- Passion for continuous improvement evidenced by examples
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Proven people management skills, in a matrix managed, multi company model
- Spanish speaker would be an advantage but not essential
As part of our growing workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, childcare vouchers, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Technology Change Project Manager please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.