Cargo & Ground Operations
Ground Operations Agent
Full time – Permanent
Salary - Competitive + shift pay
As a Multi-functional Ground Operations Agent, you, you do the vital unseen work that keeps customers’ journey smooth. You will have on the day responsibility for delivery of Turnaround activities for the below wing operation including on the day delivery of the baggage handling operation at LHR including baggage build and supporting other key baggage tasks such as out of gauge (OOG) and off-load support.
If you take pride in getting a job done right, this could be the role for you. It’s the crucial unseen operation around which every journey revolves. You need to be resilient, passionate about delivering a safe, customer-focused service and enjoy both indoor and outdoor shift work.
What you need to join us:
- Aged 18 or over at the time of application
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- The resilience to put up with the joys of British Weather
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date)
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Full manual UK driving licence, 1 years driving experience and no more than 3 points.
- Ability to be CAT 3 licence trained
- The physical fitness to lift weights up to 32
- Willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
In return, you will receive the buzz of working in an exciting, fast paced environment, underpinned by world class training and fantastic development opportunities. That’s not to mention the competitive salary, shift allowances and generous concessions.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.