Cargo & Ground Operations
Full time – Permanent
Salary: £18,983 per annum + shift pay
As a Ground Operations Agent, you do the vital unseen work that keeps customers’ journeys smooth. Turning aircraft around quickly and delivering bags on time are vital to creating a great experience. If you take pride in getting a job done right, this could be the role for you (whether you’re new to aviation or come to us with experience).
Every week we move over 200,000 passenger bags swiftly, smoothly and safely from A to B. It’s the crucial unseen operation around which every journey revolves. You need to be resilient, passionate about delivering a safe, customer–focused service and enjoy both indoor and outdoor shift work.
What you need to join us
- Be 18 or over with a full manual UK driving licence, 1 years driving experience and no more than 3 points.
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- The resilience to put up with the joys of the British weather.
- Good communication skills – fluency in both written and spoken English.
- The physical fitness to lift weights up to 32 kg.
In return, you will receive the buzz of working in an exciting, fast-paced environment, underpinned by world class training and fantastic development opportunities. That’s not to mention the competitive salary, shift allowances and generous concessions.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.