Cargo & Ground Operations
REGISTER YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
GROUND OPERATIONS AGENT - PART-TIME (up to 25 hrs per week)
Salary - Full time equivalent: £20,024 per annum + shift pay (pro-rated according to part time hours)
Sign on bonus of £1,000, payable in two instalments (£500 in month 3 and £500 in month 6)
As a Multi-functional Ground Operations Agent, you do the vital work that enables us to deliver a seamless journey to our customers. You will have on the day responsibility for delivery of Turnaround activities for the below wing operation including on the day delivery of the baggage handling operation at LHR including baggage build and supporting other key baggage tasks such as out of gauge (OOG) and off-load support.
If you take pride in getting a job done right, this could be the role for you. It’s the crucial unseen operation around which every journey revolves. You need to be resilient, passionate about delivering a safe, customer-focused service and enjoy both indoor and outdoor shift work.
What you need to join us:
- Aged 18 or over at the time of application
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- The resilience to put up with the joys of British Weather
- The ability to read - must have fluency in both spoken and written English
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date)
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Full manual UK driving licence, held licence for min 6 months with no more than 3 points.
- Ability to be CAT 3 licence trained
- The physical fitness to lift weights up to 32kg
- Willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
This role is not eligible for sponsorship or visa sponsorship.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.