Graduates & Business Placements
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company? At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need. As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Become a vital part of a passionate team who are enabling IAG Cargo to make critical business decisions using leading edge data analytics. Bring a new perspective on data and how it can be used to solve challenges across the organisation. Your output will be essential in enabling insight driven decision-making within the business.
Partnering with core business areas our team of advanced analytics and reporting analysts will own a blended portfolio of analytical consultancy for smaller ad hoc and larger business driven projects, regular reports and dashboards feeding business processes. Each analyst will be responsible for providing a robust and reliable source of management information, delivering excellence in data visualisation, analytics and maintaining the quality of IAG Cargo’s data through continuous improvement.
You should have a strong enthusiasm for problem solving and a passion for data. You will be expected to provide analytical expertise, seek to identify data gaps and proactively develop the data agenda in line with business priorities as well as challenge business leaders to become truly data driven. A positive thinker with plenty of curiosity would be ideal for this role.
- Proven analytical skills
- Able to build strong relationships and deliver as part of a team
- Demonstrates the ability to soundly structure problems, even with vague requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to fault-find and carry out root cause analysis
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Displays understanding of business performance and can identify trends and issues
- Is able to define the key performance drivers of the business
- Is able to articulate the challenges facing the business and industry
- Proven technical skills including SQL, Excel and Python (or similar)
- Experience in design and creation of data visualisations and dashboards e.g. Tableau Qualifications
- Analysing complex issues, packaging findings and presenting effectively (Essential)
- Visualising data and presenting trends and findings for broad audiences (Essential)
- Creating and using numerical models and solving optimisation problems (Desirable)
- Awareness of cloud-based data tooling e.g. AWS S3, Snowflake (Desirable)
- Managing databases and/or blending data (Desirable)
To apply, candidates must:
- Must hold, or be predicted, a 2:2 in a STEM or other relevant degree
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.