IAG - Cargo
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As part of the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. If you have a curious mind, determined attitude, want to feel heartfelt pride for what you do and deliver collaborative actions look no further.
The Digitalisation Lead will be part of a newly formed team to drive the business forward to a digitised future with our program called “Destination Digital”. This role will be cross functional and require the ability to think about total business digitalisation strategy while working in different business areas to deliver business requirements.
The role initially will be focused on driving our internal/ external processes, adoption and technical solution for eAWB (Electronic Air Waybill) our first enabler for a digital paperless transport process. Example activities include introducing new processes in our hubs and worldwide, driving our technical teams on solutions, supporting our customers adoption and ultimately pushing the business forwards.
The digitisation leads will be the main point of contact across the Business for all Destination Digital projects. This role is for the self-starters who want to make a difference and are willing and persistent for change.
- Manage change and drive our digitalisation journey
- Influence future roadmap for destination digital (our digital journey)
- Support and drive working groups across the business
- Initially support the eAWB adoption drive in Tech, Commercial and Operations
- Process Readiness:
- Process implementation, support change management activities, and disseminate best practice across the IAG cargo network
- Develop training content with the Training team to ensure that employees are ready for the process changes.
- Update our communications channels such as eAWB intranet page and IAGcargo.com to keep the relevant communities updated
- Customer Adoption:
- Segmentation of customers/ regions in collaboration with the respective key Account Manager and the eAWB Support team, set up an internal alignment meeting then engage with the customer. Plan and supervise the customer activation and onboarding activities by the eAWB support team and monitor the process during a post-activation stabilisation period
- Rest of the customers: In collaboration with the Account Manager, engage with the customers, liaise with the support team and supervise the activation
- Support commercial direction for eAWB adoption
- Technology Delivery:
- Drive our technology teams to deliver fast and efficient solutions to our business opportunities
- Transformation Team
- Operations Team
- Commercial Team
- Finance Team
- IAG Tech
- Third party suppliers
- Someone who could be considered a “doer”
- Strong change management skill (Change ambassador and ability to facilitate process adherence)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to gain commitment and buying from a full range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities, able to translate complex data into meaningful results
- High level of self-organisation and motivation
- Customer oriented
- Pragmatic attitude, ‘Go to’ person
- Show resilience when facing challenging situations
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo
- Able to work within a team, seek support when needed but drive direction independently
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience in digitalisation projects
- Proven experience leading projects/ workstreams with desirable results
- Cross functional project management experience
- Air cargo knowledge eAWB adoption experience
- Familiar with eAWB processes (electronic messages, legal framework)
- Customer facing experience
- Tech project delivery
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Digitalisation Lead, please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.