Head Office - Digital
2019 is a special year to be at British Airways – we’re celebrating 100 years since our first flight took to the skies. Our centenary is an opportunity to reflect on how far we’ve come, from pioneers of air travel to global icon of British quality, service and style.
Life in Digital is fast-paced and varied, with digital experts in virtually every team across the business. We believe there are no boundaries in delivering a digital strategy that will help us disrupt, and pioneer industry mega trends.
If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else.
Our Digital Optimisation Specialists support our product teams in A/B Testing the changes that we make to our digital channels (principally ba.com and app), making sure that we’re maximising revenue and delighting our customers at every step of their journey.
What you’ll do
You’ll work with Digital Product teams to test new experiences & features that are aligned to strategic goals for Digital and the airline as a whole.
Your role will involve being a key part of the discovery process to identify testing opportunities, coordinating and managing test builds, monitoring the data of how different segments are engaging with each variant once a test is live and giving recommendations back to our stakeholders about which experience best delivers against our goals.
But above all we’re looking for someone who will be able to become an essential member of our product teams and help them to develop a strong testing culture - where our stakeholders are increasingly curious about the impact of their changes and looking to you in order to understand the impact of that.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of delivering optimisation activity using one or more industry recognised tools (e.g. Oracle Maxymiser, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Qubit, Monetate).
- Experience of working within product/project teams, directly contributing to agreed deliveries and helping teams to benchmark the trading/commercial impact of those deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills – with the ability to use web data, heat maps, session recordings and user research to drive hypothesis creation and spot trends.
- Natural communication skills and storytelling abilities, with an enthusiasm for A/B Testing that is contagious within a product team and helps to grow a test and learn culture across our product teams.
- A passion for the travel industry and digital that makes you feel just as excited about pioneering new experiences for our customers as we do.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.