Head Office - Digital
Want to use your analytical mind to support our full-service global airline and be a part of our future? When the world changes, we don’t only adapt, we drive an evolution across the airline industry. And when that evolution calls for brand-new thinking, a keen eye for detail and future-ready operations, we rise to the challenge as a group of dedicated experts.
As Digital Analytics Manager within the eCommerce team you’ll;
- Be accountable for delivery of actionable insight from web analytics (ba.com & App) that supports the decision making across Digital and wider departments.
- Using digital analytics insight, identify and quantify opportunities to grow revenue and recommend improvements to the commercial proposition and digital user experience
- Lead and develop a world class team of Digital Analysts
- A professional or BA analytical qualification (internal candidates)
- An excellent eye for detail and have expert knowledge of web analytics tools, ideally Adobe Analytics.
- To be able to interrogate website data along with commercial data and bring it to life for your stakeholders to help inform decisions
- Demonstrable experience in data exploitation (SQL, Python, SAS), data modelling practices and in data visualisation (Tableau, MS Office, Power BI)
- An understanding of BA operational and commercial data systems (desirable)
- To be a people person, with demonstrable experience of leading and coaching a team to deliver to their full potential
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.