Are you numerate and highly analytical? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in data visualisation? If so, now’s a great time to join British Airways. We’re evolving to become a more sustainable, resilient and flexible business. After a challenging 18 months, we’ve never been more ready to take Britain to the world, and the world to Britain.
As a Principal Data Visualisation Consultant, you’ll help lead the way in ensuring that insight drives all our key decisions. But that’s not all. You’ll also help to deliver the world-renowned British Airways service and shape the future of our business. In return, you’ll find plenty of exciting opportunities to grow and develop, plus outstanding rewards, including fantastic travel benefits.
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll lead a team of visualisation consultants and data engineers to deliver vital insight to the business. You’ll advise on complex decisions and portfolio management, helping us to focus on what’s important. You’ll support cross-functional transformational projects, ensuring that data and analytical insight is provided where it’s most valuable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning a portfolio of crucial data visualisations
- Collaborating with senior colleagues to manage the data visualisation workflow
- Providing expert data viz knowledge and coaching to other analysts
- Building very high-profile data visualisations
- Managing senior stakeholders in a confident and proactive manner
- People management of other colleagues
Who we’re looking for
You have experience of applying data visualisation solutions to business problems to help drive change. You’re able to create narratives that describe insight, showcasing data to effectively support decision-making. You encourage new ideas and technology, and you aspire to follow a people management or a technical specialisation route in your career.
In addition, you’ll bring:
- Expert data visualisation and manipulation skills
- The ability to connect with stakeholders at every level
- A strong understanding of our business and product offerings
- Awareness of our main competitors and external influences
- Flexibility in the face of change
- A passion for our brand and customers
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.