Airport Customer Services
Customer Experience Representative
Full time – Permanent
Salary - £21,788 + shift pay
At British Airways, we take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are.
If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else.
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, where two days are never the same?
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will host all British Airways and any third party handling customers throughout the ground customer journey including but not limited to check in, boarding, connections, arrivals and customer service touchpoints ensuring a safe and exceptional level of customer service.
Now is a very exciting time to be joining the team, and we want to hear from you!
What you need to join us:
- Aged 18 or over at the time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date)
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK without requirement for sponsorship
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Able to comply with the uniform standards (no visible tattoos)
- Willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Hospitality experience desirable
In return, you will receive the buzz of working in an exciting, fast paced environment, underpinned by world class training and fantastic development opportunities. That’s not to mention the competitive salary, shift allowances and generous concessions.
It will not be possible to progress your application if you have applied for this or a similar role within the last six months.
*Please note that this role is not eligible for sponsorship, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship*
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.