Brands and Customer
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced airline catering leader to develop their career within a dynamic and challenging role. With a proven track record and command of the specialist area of airline catering, you will be looking for the next step to develop industry best practice and contribute to the ongoing development of British Airways customer experience.
As the accountable manager of daily catering operations, you will have full oversight of performance across key metrics and coordinate the team to ensure quality, compliance and safety are maintained. As an expert at relationship management, you will balance your time to ensure the department achieves operational and financial governance at all times.
You will be a proven airline catering expert, having delivered high quality, cost effective and safety-first services in other roles. This is an existing and rare opportunity to develop your operational and people leadership experience while delivering a program of innovation within the Inflight Product department.
It goes without saying, you will be known for your:
• Exceptional ability to relate to people, including fellow team members and senior stakeholders within the business.
• Proven track record of achieving results with excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Expert knowledge of airline operations, high volume catering, and safety and security systems.
• Proven capabilities in of food safety, HACCP principles and food manufacturing environments, ideally lead auditor qualified.
To be successful in this opportunity you will need:
• Proven operational and people leadership experience within the airline industry.
• Previous project and BCP experience within a large-scale operation.
• Understanding of culinary and hospitality principles and continuous improvement methods.
• Prior experience managing contractual governance and financial performance.
• Previous experience with airline safety and security management systems.
This is an existing opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and contribute to achieving excellence in operational procedures and customer outcomes across the global British Airways network.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.