Brands and Customer
At British Airways, we take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are.
If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else.
As a Catering Operations & Performance Executive it will be your role to administer a group of assigned suppliers, delivering catering services to the required quality and safety standards. You will be supporting the 24/7/365 operations within the Global Catering team, to ensure supplier services are managed in accordance to the agreement(s) and to the agreed key performance indicators. You will need to ensure all documentation, performance records, menu specifications and final invoices are correctly administered within the appropriate procedures and systems. To perform quality and safety audits through scheduled station visitations and duty travel, and where directed, support the carrier through shift work, on-call and ad-hoc project activities. This role involves working shifts.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have, an:-
- Understanding of the airline or hospitality business, awareness of drivers of customer experience and brand loyalty.
- Contract or account management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Crisis management experience, including Business Continuity Planning (BCP) awareness.
- Knowledge of food safety, HACCP and food manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge of safety and quality management systems and risk management frameworks.
- Contract governance and financial performance monitoring.
- Awareness of airline business and aircraft operations.
- Awareness of Sabre AirVision system.
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.