Cargo & Ground Operations
Full time - Permanent
Salary: £18,983 + shift pay
Your job is fast moving and varied as a Cargo Handling Agent for IAG Cargo. Driving is a responsible role too. We transport fragile cargo (from fruit to antiques) to precious items (from medicines to supercars). Your talents at the wheel will be tested – as we focus on meeting our deadlines, while taking the utmost care.
What you’ll do as a Cargo Handling Agent – Driver
- Operate a range of vehicles, handling equipment and devices.
- Get customers’ freight to and from aircraft safely – precise driving is a must.
- Help to solve challenges and problems.
- Provide a helpful, responsive service to impress colleagues and customers.
- Complete documents and maintain records.
What you need to join us
- Be 21 or over with a full, clean, manual UK driving licence and a minimum of two years’ driving experience
- A good level of physical fitness (machinery takes care of heavier lifting).
- A resilient approach and a knack for thinking constructively to find practical solutions.
- The ability to work early, late or night shifts covering 24 hours a day, year round.
- Excellent communication skills and a good standard of written and spoken English.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.