Cargo & Ground Operations
IAG Cargo is an operating company of the FTSE 100 organisation International Airlines Group is currently looking to add a Business Development Executive to join the Revenue Management team based at London Heathrow.
Reporting to the Revenue Management Planning, Development & Hub Optimisation Manager, the Business Development Executive is carrying out a key role in developing our strategic annual inventory and revenue planning cycles, and delivering enhancements to commercial performance and forecasting processes through effective data exploitation and modelling.
- Develop the planning framework for seasonal schedule change activities on behalf of the Commercial business and co-ordinate deliverables, timelines and dependencies
- Support annual revenue and contribution targets and re-forecasts on behalf of the Commercial business with Finance
- Develop inbound and outbound capacity models to support targeting and forecasting processes as well as weekly and monthly schedule causals
- Support Revenue Management initiative planning, tracking and prioritisation activities
- Support creation of cargo schedules and deliver enhancements of schedule data for customers and operational teams
- Co-ordinate schedule inventory processes and develop automated tools and models to support and streamline
- Provide commercial input to operational planning at both hubs
- Support monthly & weekly business cycle (agenda, action log, capacity causal, weekly estimate, capture and distribute weekly Revenue Management performance and insight)
- Support the delivery of Revenue Management and IAGC revenue strategic & system initiatives by providing technical input into Next Generation Revenue Management projects
Key Skills & Experience
- High level of numerical literacy, strong analytical skills and systems exploitation capabilities
- Strong influencing and networking skills with key stakeholders driving difficult decisions and managing complex relationships
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Proven Project Management skills with an ability to deliver and manage planning and timelines of key commercial activities
- Knowledge of revenue management theory and practice including inventory and yield management, forecasting and analytics
- Proven track record of delivering sustainable and significant change and reducing complexity through data modelling and streamlining of commercial activities
- Proven ability to deliver objectives on time and to budget
- Cargo industry knowledge desirable
As part of our growing workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, childcare vouchers, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's leading cargo carriers, come and be part it.
To apply for the position of Business Development Manager please use the ‘apply now’ function.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.