Brands and Customer
At British Airways, we take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are.
If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else.
As an Aircraft Systems & Integration Executive, you will be responsible for definition and development of hardware and software requirements for British Airways cabin interior programmes – to ensure an integrated cabin, providing benefits to all end-users. You will support the building of business cases for investment and customisation requirements for best in class technology solutions and be responsible for account management of the Content Service Provider.
For this role, we are looking for the following experience:-
- Airline experience with experience in cabin interiors or digital portfolio
- Experience working with interactive software, portable IFE solutions or content management services is an added advantage
- An in-depth understanding of drivers of customer experience and brand loyalty
- Demonstrated experience in project governance and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver tasks to agreed timescales
- E-commerce solutions, web, and/or Digital experience
- Previous experience working on seat integration programmes, seatback solutions and with open platform systems
- Appreciation of certification requirements affecting aircraft interiors developments
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Working in Heathrow
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.