Gatwick Airport, United Kingdom
We recruiting for Senior Cabin Crew Members (SCCM), to role model and lead their teams to deliver the highest levels of customer service across our European network from Gatwick.
You’ll be enthusiastic and passionate about our products. You’ll deliver excellent service, create an inviting atmosphere and focus on putting our customer at the heart of everything you do.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 12 months operational flying experience
- Hold a valid attestation
- The drive and determination to be a good team player
- The ability to display strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate a professional approach towards company standards and safety procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to act on your own initiative
What you can expect
Working within a team that is quick-thinking, hard-working and customer focused, you will ensure that our customers are provided with a safe, relaxing and secure experience. We’ll provide world-class training, invaluable experience and opportunities for career progression that you’d expect from a leading brand.
What we’ll offer you:
- With a competitive salary, you’ll be able to earn up to a max of £29,600 a year with flying/duty pay, inflight sales commission, and allowances (basic pay is £20,800)
- Discounted staff travel (non-contractual and discretionary) from the first day you join us
- Southern Rail ticket discounts
- BA Wellbeing programme
- Access to our Perks at Work programme, which offers discounts on fashion brands, movies, travel, electronics, childcare, and much more!
- Discretionary bonus
If you’re interested in finding out more or this sounds like the role for you – please initially proceed to the job description to check you can meet our essential criteria.
Working in Gatwick
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.